AFRICAN & MIDDLE EASTERN SPICE TIN
Get creative and bring the incredible flavours of the Middle East into your home. This African & Middle Eastern spice tin offers something new, for even the most adventurous cook out there.
Prepare to awaken your taste buds to some truly authentic flavours! In this gourmet spice collection, we have brought together everything you need to bring the truly outstanding taste (and aroma) of African & Middle Eastern Cuisine into your home. You need never be stuck for inspiration again.
Each order contains seven high quality, individually packaged spices with a stainless-steel storage tin, and a small spoon.
You will receive these 9 high quality African and Middle Eastern spices and spice blends:
- Fenugreek. With hints of toasted maple, this adds both sweet and delicately bitter notes to stews and curries. Common throughout kitchens of the Middle East and North Africa;
- Baharat. A rich, earthy Middle Eastern Spice mix combining allspice, black peppercorns, cardamon, cassia, cloves, coriander, cumin, nutmeg and paprika. Great to rub into meat as a marinade, especially lamb and chicken;
- Berbere. One of the building blocks of Ethiopian Cuisine, combining dried red chilli, garlic, ginger, basil, cumin, nigella, caraway and fenugreek. Gives an amazing kick to stews and as a meat rub;
- Ras el Hanout. A deep, warming spice mix used throughout North Africa, combining cumin, coriander, cinnamon, ginger, black pepper, turmeric and cardamon. Perfect to give depth to tagines;
- Sumac. A beautifully tangy, vibrant spice with amazingly fresh citrus notes. Very versatile, can be used to garnish salads, hummus, or as a rub for meat and works brilliantly with fish;
- Za’atar. The King of Middle Eastern spice mixes. A fragrant combination of oregano, marjarom, sumac, salt and sesame seeds;
- Harissa. A fiery North African chilli mix with dried red chilli, garlic, coriander, paprika and caraway. Great mixed with olive oil to make dressings for salads and cous cous or as a marinade for meat;
- Pul Biber/Aleppo Pepper. Grown in Syria and Turkey, these dried chilli flakes add a hint of cherry like fruitiness to dressings and marinades. Mild heat, slight saltiness;
- Urfa Biber. A dried Turkish pepper with a deep raisin, smoky flavour. Fantastic to rub into lamb or sprinkle over hummus.
What’s more, there are no additives: just a quality guarantee from our family to yours!
Features and benefits:
Blends are made fresh in small batches and stored in releasable packets to reduce exposure to air, meaning more freshness and flavour when you come to use them.
- Selected and mixed the old-fashioned way.
- Lovingly packaged: all blends will come in its own individually packed and sealed bag to retain goodness and freshness and to avoid spillage during transit.
- Refills available at affordable prices, in varying quantities, to suit your needs.
- What’s more, there are no additives: just a quality guarantee from our family to yours!
- A must-have for any foodie with a passion for cooking and those who love Middle Eastern flavours.
- Ideal gift for yourself or anyone who loves Middle Eastern cuisine, or who is looking to get started!
- Perfect as a gift for Christmas, Birthdays, Valentines, or Father’s/Mother’s Day. The chef (or aspiring chef!) in your life will be forever grateful.
Why choose Spice Kitchen?
- Great Taste Award Winner. Great Tastes Awards are the acknowledged benchmark for fine food and drink. It has been described as the ‘Oscars’ of the food world. Quite simply, the Great Taste logo is the sign you can trust when buying food and drink;
- Winners of BBC Good Food Show Producers Bursary Award awarded to outstanding producers of excellent British Specialty foods. Spice Kitchen also Featured on the BB1 Hairy Bikers show where they used Spice Kitchen spices to cook their favourite food;
- Superior flavour. Free from artificial flavouring and preservatives. We personally source only the highest quality spices from all over the world to guarantee even a single pinch of Spice Kitchen Spice packs enough punch to tantalise the taste-buds.
- A “must-have” for any foodie who is interested in creating authentic Middle Eastern & African dishes at home. Each spice has been carefully chosen and included to form the perfect spice base for Middle Eastern & African cooking. Each spice can be used singularly or blended together to create an endless array of different recipes.
- Each outer storage tin is 19cm stainless steel with perspex lid to ensure freshness. Inside is 7 removable smaller tins for convenience and a small metal spoon for accurate dispensing.
African & Middle Eastern Spice Tin with nine spices. Stainless steel storage tin, 9 different high-quality spices, 7 removable tins, each spice in a resealable packet. Metal spoon included for accurate measures.
#honeybee #honeycomb #honeyme #honey #honeybees #rawhoney #milkandhoney #honeydew #jimshoneysurabaya #myhoney #honeys #honeytoast #organichoney #honeyberry #honeydip #sweethoney #honeycinnamon #honeybucket #wildhoney #honeygarlic #naturalhoney #honeywax #honeyhoney #honeycombs #honeypot #localhoney #rawhoney #edinburgh #scottishhoney #localhoney #realhoney #nauralhoney #unfilteredhoney