After you’ve finished shaving, pad your face with a towel until it’s dry, and apply the tip of your finger’s worth of Hunter’s Aftershave Balm for Gentlemen. Slowly massage it into the area you have just shaved and enjoy the soothing and smoothing effects.
Did you know that most aftershaves use alcohol and other harsh chemicals to provide an antiseptic base for post-shaving healing? What’s worse, they dehydrate and weaken the shaved skin, leaving it raw and exposed so that, over time, the premature aging signs of fine lines and wrinkles begin to show.
Ideal for use after shaving – leaves your skin feeling soothed and fresh. No stinging or dryness. 100% natural aftershave balm. If only there was a soothing, natural remedy that protects your post-shave skin – providing gentle care where it counts!
Introducing Hunter’s Aftershave Balm for Gentlemen, with French Provencal Lavender to provide anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits, virgin organic unrefined Shea Butter to deeply moisturise and nourish your skin, and a blend of other oils to take care of your face when it’s at its most vulnerable.
- Contains no artificial colouring, preservatives, or fragrance oils
- 100% natural ingredients
- Handmade in the Garden of Scotland
- Definitely not tested on animals
30 month used by date*
Ingredients and Benefits
Essential Ingredients Include:
- Virgin organic unrefined Shea Butter for its ability to provide luxurious nourishment and deep moisturising as it contains high concentrations of natural vitamins and fatty acids beneficial to rejuvenating tired looking skin.
- Coconut Oil seeps deep into the skin pores for moisturising penetration. The lauric acid contained in coconut oil has beneficial anti-bacterial properties to help improve the healthy glow of naturally beautiful skin.
- Pure Scottish Beeswax for the protective barrier it provides your skin from harmful effects of the environment. Beeswax also helps reduce dryness by locking in moisture into the skin.
- Certified eco-sustainable Palm Oil for a natural source of vitamins A, C, and E as well as beta keratin which is a powerful antioxidant that kills off free radicals that can lead to premature ageing by destroying skin cells.
- French Provencal Lavender for its potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and its ultra-soothing qualities for the skin.
- Geranium helps balance the skin’s natural oil production, minimises the appearance of enlarged pores, reduces the appearance of dull skin, promotes faster fading of scars and blemishes, soothes and rejuvenates the complexion.
- Sweet Orange essential oils contain anti-inflammatories and antiseptic properties.
- Lime Oil contains high levels of limonene which is a natural antioxidant helping to remove free radicals that damage cells which helps reduce the signs of ageing such as sun spots, fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps firm the skin.
- Frankincense as it has anti-inflammatory effects which promotes smooth skin and is an effective natural anti-acne and anti-wrinkle remedy. It treats dry skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, and scars.
- Myrrh for reducing dry scalp and hair, soothing inflamed skin and relieving swelling, whilst promoting elasticity of skin and feaster healing from wounds and broken skin spots.
- Clove Oil contains flavonoids that have potent anti-inflammatory properties.
Components of Essential Oils:
*Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool Eugenol,
Contents: 100 ml