For the best results apply Jekyll & Hyde Natural Beard Balm when your beard hairs are dry. Scrape out a thumbnail-sized amount of balm and rub it between your palms. Run your fingers through your facial hair, starting from the neck and working up, making sure to rub balm into the skin where your beard grows. Try using your fingers or a comb to style and sculpt into your desired look.
Natural Beard Balm
For the gentleman who desires to create the correct impression in a room.
When your beard follicles become too coarse or brittle, the tips of the follicles can fray causing a split end. This lack of proper nourishment is caused by the sebum oil in each hair follicle not reaching the tips of the hair making your beard dry out.
A solution to this problem is in applying a high-quality remedy beard balm – one that acts as a leave-in conditioner that will moisturise, condition, soften and help you style your beard without leaving surplus residue or that greasy feeling.
Key benefits of beard balm:
- Nourishes the whiskers and the skin below too
- Deep hydration and protection from breakages
- Strengthens hair as well as smoothes it
- Helps control scraggly beard hair and keep it shiny and smooth
Introducing Jekyll & Hyde Natural Beard Balm, with unrefined organic Shea Butter for extra softening and deep moisturising, Coconut Oil for conditioning and boosting growth, Basil Oil for soothing skin, and Rosewood Essential Oil for a woody, herby and subtle hint of sweetness. Now with a luxurious touch of protectant Beeswax for sealing in the moisture to hair and skin; to give you that strokable charm on every touch.
- Contains no artificial colouring, preservatives, or fragrance oils
- 100% natural
- Handmade in the Garden of Scotland
- Definitely not tested on animals
30 month used by date*
Ingredients and Benefits
Essential Ingredients Include:
- Virgin organic unrefined Shea Butter for its ability to provide luxurious nourishment and deep moisturising as it contains high concentrations of natural vitamins and fatty acids beneficial to rejuvenating tired looking skin.
- Coconut Oil seeps deep into the skin pores for moisturising penetration. The lauric acid contained in coconut oil has beneficial anti-bacterial properties to help improve the healthy glow of naturally beautiful skin.
- Beeswax for the protective barrier it provides your skin from harmful effects of the environment. Beeswax also helps reduce dryness by locking in moisture into the skin and hair.
- Certified eco-sustainable Palm Oil for a natural source of vitamins A, C, and E as well as beta keratin which is a powerful antioxidant that kills off free radicals that can lead to premature ageing by destroying skin cells.
- Borage Oil used in the middle ages to chase away sadness contains high levels of gamma linolenic acid which helps with the restoration of dry and damaged skin to produce smooth, naturally restored moisture levels – particularly helpful for dry, sensitive and eczema prone skin.
- Rosewood for its tissue-regenerating properties that helps prevent wrinkles and premature ageing.
- Rosemary helps protects skin cells from the damage caused by the sun and free radicals and has natural antiseptic properties, a superior cleanser for skin.
- French Provencal Lavender for its potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and as it’s ultra-soothing for the skin
- Basil oil as it is a natural anti-inflammatory and has a soothing and relaxing effect. It also contains Vitamin C which boosts skin cell metabolism aiding skin renewal and self-exfoliation, collagen production and UV damage repair.
- Jasmine to help promote beautiful healthy skin thanks to high concentrations of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory elements.
- Red Mandarin as it helps brighten the skin, alleviate insomnia and stress, reduce oily skin and minimise wrinkles.
- Frankincense as it has anti-inflammatory effects which promotes smooth skin and is an effective natural anti-acne and anti-wrinkle remedy. It treats dry skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles, age spots and scars.
Components of Essential Oils:
*Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
Liquid contents: 20 ml