Banana Flap Jack – super foods snack
This recipe for healthy energy bar is perfect for those of you who want a tasty homemade snack. Banana Flap Jack is easy to make and so good for you that you won’t feel bad for enjoying it so much.
You will love this refreshing flavour due to berries in it.
If You are healthy food enthusiast You should definitely try it.
Prep time around 10 min, baking.
Yield 12 portions.
50 g Coconut oil
2 Tablespoons of peanut butter
1 spoonful of honey
250 g of oats
85 g of dried cranberries
100 g of fresh raspberries
85 g of pumpkin seeds
- First of all, preheat oven to 180C and prepare baking tray, preferably 20×20 cm
- Melt the Coconut butter in a small pot
- Crush bananas and add 100 ml of hot water and coconut oil. mix all together
- In a large bowl mix all the dry ingredients and add banana mixture.
- Transfer to the baking tray and bake for 55 min.
- Finally, after it is finished set aside to cool
This Banana Flap Jack most of all is a wonderful breakfast treat or nutritional snack.