Super Foods Brownie – try this delicious recipe.
This recipe is so easy to make that you would be able to whip it out in no time.It’s tasty and healthy. Super Foods Brownie is a great snack for you when needed.
Super Foods Brownie – fuel for fun.
The first time we made it, we were on a holiday in Poland and had a whole day of cycling ahead of us. Brownie worked out great and kept us going for a whole day. That is why we highly recommend it as a great workout snack.
So let’s bake some goodies and bee happy!
30g of Pumpkin Seeds
140g of 70% Dark Chocolate
115g of Butter
170g of Egg
1/4 Vanilla Pod
255g of Sunflower Honey
99g of Mungoswells Organic Flour
1 pinch of Salt
- Firstly toast the pumpkin seeds on a baking tray for 5 minutes at 200˚C.
- Place 70g of the dark chocolate and the butter and melt together using a bain marie.
- Mix the egg and vanilla seeds together then add the granulated sugar. Add this mix to the melted butter and chocolate.
- Sift the flour and salt and fold through gently until just combined.
- Add the remaining 70g of chocolate pieces and mix well.
- Add 50g of cranberries and mix into the batter.
- Pour into a 20cm square baking tray and top with the toasted pumpkin seeds.
- Reduce the oven down to 175˚C and bake the brownies for 25 minutes.
- Gently shake the tray and if the brownie still wobbles slightly in the middle, place back in the oven until just
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before turning out and cutting into squares
We hope that you are going to love this Brownie as much as we do. Spread the word, make some brownie and have fun, cause that what life is all about – Being like Winne the Pooh. 😀