Scotland is known for its stunning landscapes, rich history, and unique culture. But did you know that Scotland is also...Read More
If you're one of the many people who suffer from seasonal allergies, you've probably tried a variety of remedies to...Read More
Are you a cheese lover looking to add some sweetness to your cheese board? Look no further than honey! Honey...Read More
Sign Up to receive 10% promo code Spring is the season of blooming flowers, busy bees, and unfortunately, hay fever....Read More
Are you a honey enthusiast looking for a new and exciting flavor to add to your collection? Look no further...Read More
Looking for a cocktail that's both refreshing and indulgent? Look no further than the Gold Rush Cocktail, a honey-based drink...Read More
Rapeseed honey is a unique and delicious variety of honey that is gaining popularity due to its distinct taste and...Read More
Hay fever is a seasonal allergy that affects millions of people worldwide. Commonly caused by an allergic reaction to airborne...Read More
The Bee's Knees cocktail is a classic prohibition-era drink that has been enjoying a resurgence in popularity in recent years....Read More
As Mother's Day approaches, it's the perfect time to show our love and appreciation for the mothers in our lives....Read More
The Sweet History of Honey: A Gift of Love for Valentine's Day and BeyondRead More
Hello Honeymonsters! Recently, as you may have heard, we've expanded our range of products into the wonderfully smelly world...Read More
As we move into the final few months of summer (plenty left, no need to be thinking about autumn yet!)...Read More
Hello Honeymonsters! We hope you are getting a chance to get out and enjoy the height of summer! Knowing...Read More
They all have superfood unique properties! Garlic and Linden honey are powerful natural antibiotic both having anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, while...Read More
Although the health benefits of Manuka honey have been studied for some time, the health benefits of Buckwheat honey are...Read More
So, what’s the latest buzz in the gardening world? Bee gardens! That’s right. If you’re wondering why plant a bee garden,...Read More
This is one of the most spectacular places in Scotland Spring is an amazing time of the year for beekeepers....Read More
We all love a good sandwich. Made with love and some amazing crusty sourdough bread.We have teamed up with 12...Read More
- The Sweet Story of Scottish Honey: Exploring the History and Flavours of Scotland’s Honey
- Sweet Relief: Can Local Honey Help with Seasonal Allergies
- The Buzz About Honey and Cheese: A Perfect Pairing Guide
- A Beginner’s Guide to Buying Raw Honeycomb
- Buzz Off Hay Fever with Wildflower Honey: The Sweetest Remedy You Need
- GENTLE YET POWERFUL – PHACELIA HONEY FROM GRANDPA APAIRY
- The Gold Rush Cocktail: A Delicious and Refreshing Honey-based Drink
- Get Buzzed with the Golden Elixir: Discovering the Sweet World of Rapeseed Honey
- The Sweet Solution: How Honey Can Help Hay Fever Sufferers
- The Buzz About Bee’s Knees: A Classic Prohibition-Era Cocktail with a Sweet and Tangy Twist
- Sweeten Up Your Mother’s Day Celebration with These Delicious Honey Recipes
- Sweet Gift Guide to Mother’s Day
- 5 Pancake recipes from all over the world
- The Sweet History of Honey: A Gift of Love for Valentine’s Day and Beyond
- Honey as a skincare product? How to start, and which honey to try!
- Are bees highly intelligent?
- The wonderful world of Lavender and our Edinburgh Honey Apothecary soaps!
- Plastic Free July
- Summer is the best time for picnics and barbeques!
- 10th of July – Don’t Step on a Bee Day!
- Bees are thriving!
- Save Soil – World Environment Day
- Beekeeping Journal – LOVE Gorgie Farm – Day 1
- Let’s celebrate World Bee Day
- Hay fever – natural remedies
- Bee Bread
- NATURAL REMEDY: What do Linden honey, onion and garlic have in common?
- Support Ukraine
- Let’s talk about Bees favourites
- Our Heather Honey
- Linden Honey
- Honeydew Honey
- Heather Honey
- Save the Bees!
- HOW TO CATCH A SWARM
- All About Bee Pollen
- Can Honey Expire?
- Buckwheat or Manuka; which is better for your health?
- How Does a Bee Make Honey?
- Honey and Hay Fever
- Honeycomb Health Benefits
- Spring in our Apiaries
- The joy of keeping bees in Scotland
- Bee Garden 101: How to Plant a Beautiful Bee-friendly Garden
- What do bees do in the winter?
- Jan Dzierżon – the father of modern beekeeping
- Falkland Estate – beekeepers dream come true
- Beekeeping journal – June
- Vojtek the Bear and grandpa Zalewski
- There is no better place for our girls than Longniddry
- Honey and homemade remedies for cold and flue
- Lovely Month for Honey
- Avocado, Bee Pollen and Acacia Honey Ultimate sandwich
- Swapping sugar for Honey
- Cream Cheese Pancakes (Nalesniki)
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Honey Dressing
- Hot Toddy with Linden Honey
- Pumpkin Miso Coriander Honey Soup
- FAT THURSDAY – Greatest Polish Tradition
- TOP 4 REASONS WHY HONEY TRUMPS SUGAR
- Raw Honey Avocado Sourdough Sandwich
- American sourdough pancakes
- Banana Flap Jack
- Super Foods Brownie
- Bee Pollen Chocolate Cake
- Sourdough Porridge with Bee Pollen
- Bee Pollen Sourdough Bread
- Sourdough Crackers
- Honey Glazed Feta Bake